Retreat to the desert with us to unwind, open your mind and find your bliss with a “Once in a Blue Moon” weekend retreat in Joshua Tree National Park.
Join Leslie Honaker from Lauren Brooks Life with Natalie Valle of Love & Alchemy and Kelli Watkins of Bhakti Yoga Seva for a 3-day retreat among the magnificent Joshua Trees!
May is the month for living life in full bloom! When we realized there was also going to be a rare full blue flower moon in May, we were inspired to create this blissful gathering in the Mohave desert!
We’ve combined rhythms from the ancients, earth and sky to weave an itinerary that will be deep in connecting you with nature to calm the mind, rest your body, and help shed away what no longer serves you.
Our home base is a private estate overlooking the Joshua Tree National Park and Yucca Valley. We’ll have plenty of room to sprawl out in this seven bedroom chic desert chateau filled with five star amenities on six acres of land, with access to hiking into the legendary tree covered hills.
On this luxurious retreat, you’ll experience the magic of:
· rest and relaxation by the pool or in the Jacuzzi with 360º views of the pristine desert
· a sunrise hike in the mountains on a trail just out our back door
· private sound bath and yoga experience in the world renowned Integraton
· a tour of the desert in full bloom at one of the largest Orchid nurseries in the U.S
· a boho picnic in the desert at sunset
· a full blue flower moon rising ceremony and sacred circle among the Joshua Trees
· daily yoga, sound healing, meditation and mantra
· daily connection to inspire and guide you into taking big leaps into new endeavors
· making a macramé crystal necklace to supercharge under the full moon
· nourishing food for the body and soul (2 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 picnic supper)
· a welcome dinner at La Copine – a foodie delight in the middle of nowhere (pay on your own)
With limitless skies, and copious moments of bliss, you’ll leave refreshed and ready to take a big leap to push your life or business to the next level and start living your life in full bloom!
WAIT! Did we tell you that the bliss doesn’t stop here? After you leave we’ll email you the Life in Full Bloom Guide ™ including all the recipes to the meals we prepared, as well as, a list of ten easy steps you can take to keep living your life in full bloom! PLUS - you’ll be invited to join our private email list and Facebook group “Life in Full Bloom” to receive tips, motivation, recipes, resources and musing from Natalie, Kelli and Leslie to keep you blissfully blooming to the rhythms of nature all year!
Join us as we break from routine, dare to try something different, let our hair down, and use the positive energy around us to lift off to new adventures and way of life.
The details and retreat schedule are listed below. RESERVE EARLY - LIMITED TO 14 GUESTS. See you in Joshua Tree soon!
Once in a Blue Moon Retreat in Joshua Tree Schedule
Friday - May 17
· Arrivals at 1:00 pm
· Light Lunch
· Welcome to the Circle of Bloom
· Settle in, Rest, or Explore the Chateau - did someone say Jacuzzi and pool time?
· Dinner at La Copine - seriously delicious bites at this foodie haven!
· Evening of Flower Alchemy, Yoga Nidra and Intention Setting - Sleep Tight
Saturday - May 18
· Early Risers Yoga, Meditation and/or Hike
· Private Sound Bath Healing and Yoga experience at Integratron
· Orchid Nursery Tour of the Desert in Full Tropical Bloom!
· Lunch back at our Desert Chateau
· Macramé Crystal Necklace Making
· Free Time = You Time
· Sunset Boho Picnic in Joshua Tree National Park
· Welcome Full Blue Flower Moon Rising Ceremony and Circle
· Reflection and Rest at our Desert Chateau
Sunday - May 19
· Early Risers Yoga and Meditation
· The Glow Up! – Morning Rituals to Live Each Day in Full Bloom
· Circle of Bloom Closing and Sound Healing Send Off
· 10:00 am Departures
Here are all the DETAILS below!
1. The 3 day 2 night retreat is Friday - May 17 (1:00 pm arrival) to Sunday - May 19 (10:00 am departure) in Yucca Valley, CA. Space is limited to 14 guests - reserve your spot early!
2. You’ll need to provide your own transportation to the retreat, as well as, to the various locations we will be visiting. We plan to buddy up and carpool together as much as possible while at the retreat. There’s parking available at our retreat house.
3. All meals (2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 picnic supper) during the duration of the retreat are included, except the welcome dinner at La Copine. There will be gluten free, lactose free and vegan options for all meals we prepare. La Copine offers vegetarian, vegan and gluten free selections.
4. Fee includes sleeping double occupancy (this means two people sharing a bed) in a private room in a king or queen bed with shared bathroom OR a single occupancy (just you) in a twin/double bed in a shared bedroom (this means you have your own bed, but share a room and bathroom with others.) We will assign on first come, first serve basis. There is a question at time of registration for you to indicate if you want to be in the same room with someone or request a single bed. We will do our best to make all assignments work for everyone!
Should you want your own bed and room to yourself, there are two spots for an additional cost. See details below.
5. All activities mentioned in the itinerary are included with the fee.
6. You do not have to be a practicing Yogi to come to this retreat. All sessions are designed for beginners as well as active practitioners.
7. Guest Early Bird fee of $599 pp. thru March 15, 2019. After March 15, fee is $649 pp. Guests who took the Life in Full Bloom series trio of gatherings, receive a discounted Early Bird of $575 pp. thru March 15, 2019. After March 15, fee is $625 pp.
8. Sorry, no refunds for canceling your reservation for this event. You may send a substitute to take your place if you are unable to attend or if we have a wait list, we will offer your spot to someone waiting.
9. You’ll receive an electronic follow-up after the retreat to include all the recipes for the meals we prepared, as well as, a Life in Full Bloom Guide™ giving you ten easy actionable ways to continue the practice of living life in full bloom!
10. You will be invited to join our private email list and Facebook group “Life in Full Bloom” to continue along with the group and other Life in Full Bloomers who are on the journey. You will receive tips, motivation, recipes, resources and musings from Kelli, Natalie and Leslie.
Retreat Guest Fee:
$599 pp. early bird registration thru March 15, 2019
$649 pp. registration after March 15, 2019
Life in Full Bloom™ Series Guest Fee:
$575 pp. early bird registration thru March 15, 2019
$625 pp. registration after March 15, 2019
$299 additional fee to reserve a private room with queen bed and shared bathroom (two spots available).